Monday, August 11, 2008

There's no place like home!

So we always thought we knew where we would take the turkeys, but we were unsure about the duck. I was biking with Josh a few weeks ago and found a huge pond with over a 100 ducks in a neighborhood. We thought we would give it a try.
This little fella came right over as soon as we put our duck down and took a chunk of feathers with it. We were not so sure that this was the best place for our baby.
We still tried whole-heartedly. I kept going down to the water and trying to show the duck what to do, but it kept following us back to the car. We even attempted to drive away after an hour and a half, but I couldn't do it looking back and seeing how upset the duck was.
We finally gave up and brought the duck back home.

No comments: