Thursday, August 21, 2008
Oh Fay!
One tropical storm that cannot make up its mind = 3 days of missed worked. Do I sound like I'm complaining? I'm really not, but I will be when Thanksgiving comes and we are making up all three days!! My new group of 5 year olds are a lot of work. Why can't they just pretend to be like my previous class after 180 days of training? I have some wild ones this year. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they will get with the program! I can't help but feel like this break was oh so necessary and planned just for my sanity. Tomorrow, the boys and I will be snuggled up on the couch reliving our days of summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have no doubt that you will get those wild child kids to straighten up and fly right!!
MIL
Post a Comment