Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Due Date Little Boy...

From Your Daddy...


Dear Ashden,

Daddy searched high and low at every Gymboree in town for an outfit that I had seen that had sold out! He wanted for you to have it on your "birth" day but instead gave it to us for your Due Date so we could have it washed for you at the hospital. I can't wait for you to arrive to have a better understanding of just how much we cherish and love you, our miracle baby. Your dad is the greatest, kindest person in the entire world and I can't wait for you to feel as loved as I do by your father. He is incredible.

Love,

Your overly anxious and emotional mother!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable outfit!!! gotta love daddy's :)

Kristan and Stephen said...

Baby Ashden,

You are SO loved and we are all anxiously awaiting your arrival!! Your baby cousin Kiley already loves you so and can't wait to teach you all the things she already has learned. You are a very lucky little boy to have your Mommy and Daddy. Kiley already knows their love! We all cant wait to meet you! Love, Aunt Kristan, Uncle Stephen and cousin Kiley :)