Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Great Debate!

So, it has been said to us quite a few times in the last 24 hours that these "parts" don't really look like boy parts. Let me back track and say that the tech that did the ultrasound said she has not been wrong on a boy in 7 years. With that said, I am posting our two "money" shots. Many of you have boys, so tell me what you think! Would you paint a nursery!? haha. I know a lot of people are comparing their idea of the goods that they have seen closer to 20 weeks. This is still so early! I am curious to know your thoughts! I was feeling 100% when we left, but now everyone has me doubting! My baby is going to hate me for this post one day :)


1 comment:

MAUREEN said...

From day one, Josh was thought to be a girl ... Which is why it took so long to pick a boy name for him. With Pat, I was also told that he would be a girl & I hopefully picked out a boy name just in case. We all had nine months of agony waiting to see what "it" was going to be!!
XXOO MIL