He's hired! Josh found a new job that is everything that he was looking for! The picture shows the two different office buildings. It's almost (not really) sad to say that he probably will never do bedside care again, but he has found a dream job using his nursing degree. He will be working for a company as a Nurse Case Manager reviewing disability cases of police officers, fire fighters and various other jobs. The goal is to work with doctors and patients to get them rehabilitated and working to some degree at their job. He will actually have an office which is a strange concept for him! I am most excited about giving him a cute "family" photo to put on his desk! This will be rough for Josh working 5 days a week! What will he do with himself? What will I do with myself? I am going to have to pick up a hobby! Hooray for Joshie!

1 comment:
We were very excited to see your news this morning. Congratulations Josh!! That is fabulous. Well Eden: I guess that you are going to have to learn to quilt now!!
:-)
XXOO :-**
MIL & FIL
Post a Comment