Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Jack and Bailey were suited up and ready to meet all of the new kids in our neighborhood!
We didn't know what to expect with there not being very many homes, but we had a really nice turnout!

The Cat in the Hat!



It was a fun day in kindergarten today! We were allowed to dress up as a storybook character today and the children could as well. We had so much fun! I had so many activities and we were so busy that I didn't want the day to end! However, I was extremely exhausted. I don't remember a time that I was able to sit today! Just ask my husband about my long nap after school! :)

1 comment:

MAUREEN said...

Awwwwwwwww Aren't you cute??!! You make a terrific Cat in the Hat!! Looks like you have found your alter-character!! The grandpups look fabulous as well!!
MIL