With lots to do we don't have any updated pictures. Hopefully we will get some today. These are from Monday. The sod was not put in yet in these pictures. We are very impressed with the magnolia.
hey there! I just got your comment on my picture perfect blog! I use a few different programs to do my pictures. I use the Gimp for b&w with color, I use Scrap Flair and Luma Pix for digi scrapping. THey are free except for Luma Pix. Just email me if you want the links!
1 comment:
hey there!
I just got your comment on my picture perfect blog! I use a few different programs to do my pictures. I use the Gimp for b&w with color, I use Scrap Flair and Luma Pix for digi scrapping. THey are free except for Luma Pix. Just email me if you want the links!
lillyluvsince0207@yahoo.com
Post a Comment